This is the first time I’ve used 1010ParkPlace to ask for your help. Ninety beagles in Louisiana are being hoarded and mistreated. Their circumstances are heartbreaking. Some are pregnant females. The local Sheriff says they can use all the help they can get. The goal is to rescue and transport all of the dogs from Louisiana to Priceless Pets Rescue in California.
Charles Price, with Priceless Pets, is now driving a rescue van to Louisiana, taking crates and supplies. His wife, Lisa, is meeting him there Tuesday. They don’t have enough room for all the dogs, but will do their best to get some of them as far as Dallas.
HERE’S HOW YOU CAN HELP:
- SHARE THIS LINK ON YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE
- FORWARD THIS PAGE TO ALL OF YOUR CONTACTS. Ask them to do the same. Someone out there, lots of someones out there will be able to help, but they need to know what to do.
- DOES ANYONE HAVE A PLANE OUT OF DALLAS, EVEN LOUISIANA THIS WEEK that can get these dogs to Priceless Pets in California? Think about the logistics of moving 90 dogs from Louisiana to California, and/or getting them adopted.
- DOES ANYONE HAVE RESCUE CONTACTS in Texas, New Mexico or Arizona, the route they will take if they must drive the dogs from Louisiana to California, who might be helpful in any way, make the drive, etc.?
- NEED PLACES TO STOP & VOLUNTEERS from Louisiana to California to help feed, walk and give potty breaks to the dogs. Ideally they need a stop at a rescue place that will have a fenced area. Looking for places in Texas, new Mexico and/ or Arizona.
IF YOU CAN HELP, PLEASE EMAIL me, Brenda Coffee, or Teresa Rhyne or [email protected]. Right now, the local sheriff in Louisiana is in charge and Waggin’ Tails Ranch is the only local rescue involved at this point.
PS: Teresa J. Rhyne, is the #1 New York Times Bestselling author of The Dog Lived & So Will I. She’s a longtime online friend, a fellow breast cancer survivor and dog lover. In addition, one of the amazing women we’ve profiled on 1010ParkPlace, Lisa McCarthy, President of the Animal Rescue Fund (ARF) in the Hamptons, is also lending her invaluable help.